Maintaining your trust and privacy is our top concern, so we adhere to the following principles to protect you and your private information:
- We do not rent, sell, or otherwise provide your personally identifiable information to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not share any information you have not chosen to give us to any other parties, unless compelled by law, or as necessary to enforce our User Agreement or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Kivalia, its Users, and the public.
- All information that you provide will be protected with industry standard protocols and technology.
The services provided by Kivalia web services, can not be used to exchange funds and money from bank and investment accounts. Neither you or anybody else can use the information you share with us to transfer funds in any way.
Personal information collectedWe collect information:
- When you register an account to become a Kivalia user (“User”), such as your e-mail and a password. Passwords are encrypted and cannot be used by us.
- Like all websites, we automatically receive from your use information such as your IP address, the URLs of sites from which you arrive or leave the Kivalia.com website, your type of browser, your operating system, your mobile provider, your mobile device, and your ISP.
Use of personal informationWe use the information you provide to:
- Administer your account with us and customize the service we provide to you.
- Send you service or promotional communications through email and notices on the Kivalia.com website.
- Personal information you provide will be secured with industry standards and technology. Since the internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Kivalia. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
- You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications at all times.